Sunday 6 May 2012

A little bit of love...

I love the way my son dances, with such concentration
I love the way my husband rushes to unlock the door and take off his shoes when he arrives home from work.... he’d rather spend those few extra seconds with his family
I love the way my son pulls me into him for a kiss and cuddle
I love 7.30, both morning and night...morning to see my baby boy wake, and night to see my baby boy go to bed
I love the way that chocolate tastes, after a long day
I love that the man I love has the courage to chase his dreams, realise his potentials and encourages his son to do the same
I love the look of satisfaction on my son’s face, when he realises how to use a fork

I love waking up from an afternoon siesta, wondering where my boys are, and finding them enjoying a picnic together.

I love taking a minute to reflect, on just how blessed I am.

2 comments:

  1. I love reading your blog .... beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous couple of blog posts! So nice to record the everyday love :-)

    ReplyDelete